Looking for a data engineer with min 5 year’s experience to join our team. Should be skilled in creating automated pipelines to pull data from various sources, define & perform appropriate transformations & store mechanisms.
Hands-on & capable of creating code processes & analysis to align data from different systems to business needs, contributing to meaningful KPI definitions.
Has strong analytical & data engineering skills including familiarity in working with different database systems & several programming languages. Should be a self-starter & be able to work with minimal supervision.
1. Analyze and organize raw data. Build data systems and automated pipelines from various sources. Combine raw information from different sources
2. Evaluate business needs and objectives & derive data/KPI related requirements
3. Conduct complex data analysis and report on results with visualization & dashboards
4. Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability
5. Identify opportunities for data acquisition
6. Collaborate with data scientists and architects on several initiatives within the project
7. Articulate & interface for infra requirements related discussions
- Previous experience as a data engineer or in a similar role for min 5 yrs
- Technical expertise with data models, DWH concepts for both structured & unstructured data
- Knowledge of programming languages (SQL, Java and Python)
- Hands-on experience with SQL database design
- Great numerical and analytical skills
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, or similar field; a Master’s is a plus
- Data engineering certification & Having worked on Customer experience front) is a plus
- Visualizations skills & exposure to powerBI good to have
- Experience in MS Azure products is a plus
- Experience with deploying Docker images on Kubernetes is good to have
- Orchestration framework (eg: Airflow) is good to have