Devops Engineers (+6 Years’ Experience) – Onsite (UAE)
Role: Professional Services of One (1) Senior Developers (+6 Years’ Experience)
Position: Onsite, at Client premises in Abu Dhabi
- Work with product development teams to create and meet development and deployment deadlines
- Implement, manage and orchestrate deployment on OpenStack and VMware
- Provide escalation support for Linux sysadmins and for mobile support teams
- Undertake break fix activities joining high profile bridges and investigating root cause. Where appropriate develop mitigation plans. This will include working with Tier Engineering, System Integrators, and Vendors.
- Enjoy all the cultural, educational and travel opportunities Abu Dhabi offers.
- Excellent knowledge of Terraform and Ansible
- Good knowledge of log management including ELK, Splunk or equivalent log server technologies.
- Good programming skills and experience in scripting languages like Perl/Shell/Python.
- Knowledge and experience using Chef, Puppet or Ansible automation to deploy and be able to manage Linux systems in production and CI environments
- Ability to demonstrate a clear, energetic and excited interest in automating everything (build, test, release/deploy, monitoring, reporting), which includes “Infrastructure as Code”
- 5-7 years of experience in information technology with a focus on Unix/Linux
- A firm understanding of Linux internals and experience in the design, implementation and maintenance of large-scale virtual and physical UNIX/Linux based infrastructures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT a relevant field or High School Diploma and solid related work experience
- A desire to innovate in the UAE