Senior Business Analyst
Roles & Responsibilities:
Accountable for all deliverables during the Discovery phase, verifies research and interview materials gathered by BA practitioners and oversees the creation of content for the current state journey map, defines the scope of work and future state journey map based on Design Thinking workshops, artefacts, and scribe notes, and engages with the technical lead to ensure the technical feasibility of features defined in the scope statement, and Elaborate requirements, support implementation team, perform functional QA on all planned releases.
– Build user cases, user journeys and detail business requirements
– Experience with multi-lingual applications
– Good in Arabic translations
– Has experience with portal, web applications
– Experience with tools to manage requirement traceability
– Excellent communication (written and verbal)
– Able to analyze impact of the change and articulate the same
– Understanding the business needs and detailing the requirements
– Prepare and maintain Requirement documents
– Maintain and manage requirement traceability
– Facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders
– Discuss, review and resolve queries with business stakeholders and development team
– Proactively identify enhancements and new features
– Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications.
– Ensure the final solution meets the signed off business requirement
– User Personas building, and develop Customer User Journeys
– KPI report, and prepare Business Documents.
Education and Certifications:
– Bachelor degree in Information Systems or similar related field.
– Excellent communication (written and spoken) skills
– Bilingual – English and Arabic
– Minimum of 7-9 years of relevant experience
– Minimum of 10-12 years of overall experience in related fields
– Previous experience in Government in the Middle East.
– Experienced in E-Government and Shared Services.