Senior DevOps Engineer
Responsibilities Senior Devops Engineer:
- Consulting with management on the operational requirements of software solutions.
- Contributing expertise on information system options, risk, and operational impact.
- Mentoring junior software developers in gaining experience and assuming DevOps responsibilities.
- Managing the installation and configuration of solutions.
- Collaborating with developers on software requirements, as well as interpreting test stage data.
- Developing interface simulators and designing automated module deployments.
- Completing code and script updates, as well as resolving product implementation errors.
- Overseeing routine maintenance procedures and performing diagnostic tests.
- Documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Conforming to best practices in network administration and cybersecurity.
- Collaborate with the Clients, Product Management and Vendors, and existing engineering teams to design and develop highly available, fault tolerant PaaS platform.
- Design, implement, manage and deploy KATIM products with Terraform and Ansible
- Build out continuously deliverable application deployment workflows using Jenkins.
- Enjoy all the cultural, educational and travel opportunities Abu Dhabi offers
- Excellent knowledge of Ansible and Terraform
- Good knowledge of log management including ELK, Splunk or equivalent log server technologies.
- Good programming skills and experience in scripting languages like Perl/Shell/Python.
- Ability to demonstrate a clear, energetic and excited interest in automating everything (build, test, release/deploy, monitoring, reporting), which includes “Infrastructure as Code”
- 5-7 years of experience in information technology with a focus on DevOps
- Monitoring and tuning a large-install monitoring solution
- Master’s Degree in IT a relevant field or High School Diploma and solid related work experience